Monday, April 8, 2013

"Live Life Fully" Digital 2-page Layout

A few years ago my sister and I took a trip to Vermont to visit some family. I brought my little Canon camera along for the trip and ended up capturing some of, what are now, my favorite Autumn photos. I've always loved the Autumn...the crisp air, the scent of the leaves, and the beautiful colors.

We took a walk through the grounds at the Park McCullough House property and were lucky enough to get a personalized tour of some of the property's history via my Aunt and Uncle!

I decided to keep with earthy colored tones for this layout in order to enhance the naturally beautiful colors in the photos themselves.

The following is a 2-page Digital Layout capuring some of my favorite moments on the trip...


             *Click on the layout above to view it larger*

Program Used: Creative Memories Storybook Creator 4.0
Finished Layout Size: Two 12x12 layouts

Digital Products Used:
  • Creative Memories: Autumn Breeze Digital Kit; Gratitude Series Digital Kit; Vintage Sewing Room Digital Additions
  • Katie Pertiet: Light; Photo Frames; Title
  • Font: "Always Forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment