Sunday, April 28, 2013

Embellished Wood Frame

I've had this beautiful picture of my Sister enjoying the scent of a sunflower for a few years now.  The day the photo was taken was perfection; the bright blue sky enhanced the beauty of nature itself.  I wanted to display the photo in a way that appropriately displayed its joy. 

I found this natural wood frame at Hobby Lobby to use as the project's base (love it)!   Then I turned to the photo itself as the inspiration to all that followed! 


Products Used:
Prima Marketing, Inc.:
  • Paper Flowers, Large Gold Flowers
  • Paper Leaves
  • Pearl/Mini Flower Swirl Embellishment
Graphic 45: Secret Garden Collection Cardstock
Jolee's Boutique: Sunflowers
Tim Holtz: Idea-ology - White Flower Ribbon Lace
Recollections: Beige Ribbon Lace, Mini Gold Flowers
Miscellaneous: Tiny White Flowers, White Lace, Sticker Jewels, Wood-Themed Cardstock
Creative Memories: Border Maker System with "Fence" and "Rustic Fence" Cartridges, Foam Squares
Beacon: 3 in 1 Craft Clue

1 comment:

  1. Incredible!!! So beautiful! I will have to show this to my daughter. She will love it and want to make something like it. She is more into 'mixed-media' art than just scrapbooking, so I know she will love it! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete