Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Termeh's Mini Album - Traditional

I love mini-albums!  I mean, how cute are they?!  They're the perfect way to bring focus to your favorite photos and thoughts and are perfectly sized to place around your house for display.  I've based my craft business arounds these items specifically so as to let others give them as gifts, share with friends, or display their own mini adventures in a cost effective way that also saves time when you are in a rush for a great, yet unique, gift.

Recently, my cousin had her first little baby girl, Termeh, and since she lives overseas she doesn't have access to scrapbook supplies, albums, etc.  I wanted her to know how special her little angel is to our family and how much she means to me even though she is so far away and I haven't yet been able to meet her baby.  A mini-album seemed the perfect way to show her how much I care!

Below are some photos of the process and finished product of Termeh's mini album as well as a list of suppliers used in creating this mini-album.  I hope you enjoy and draw some inspiration from this sweet album!








Supplies:

Chipboard Album: Farm House Paper Company
Cardstock/Embellishments:
-Authentique
-Creative Memories
-Tim Holtz
-Echo Park Paper
-Recollections
-Prima Marketing
-K & Company
-Scotch Adhesive
-Jolee's
-The Paper Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment